Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Im here... again :)

Ok... long time, no write??!!?
  I admit, its hard to keep two blogs running.. it feels like, here i only write about my exercise & eats... which is boring right? But its because like all of the people who read this blog, actually read my other blog aswell? so it feelsl like you all ready know about my day, and i really cant be bothered to write about my day twice? otherwise im going to just copy & paste and post it onto both of my blogs!! haha XD
  nah... not so sure what the fate of this blog is... but i think i might just use it as my healthy exercise & food blog. Ive already started getting emails, about people wanting advice for exercise, or healthy food, or just living healthy.... and i love it!! It makes me so happy to help in that area, i do know alot about exercise, i know alot about diet, calories, weightloss, and toning up!! So im in the know!! Of course, im not some proffessional, so maybe not eveyrthing i say or advice is supposed to be 100% right or listened to....
  just so everyone knows!
But if anyone has any heathy/exercise/food questions, you can email me at:
lifewithoutanorexia@hotmail.com
  ^^For now, im still using that email, as it would be WAY to stressful to have to have 4 different emails.. i.e my private one, my school account, the one i just posted... & another one... nope, i wouldnt get around to answering emails then. So use the above email to contact me :) (Or comment, that works aswell!! Even htough i dont write here regularly, i still check :) )

So thats pretty much it here... now you know what im gonna write about here, not as often as my other blog: living-with-anorexia.blogspot.com
  For now, that is my regular blog... and i dont see any plans to stop writing there, not for now anyway...
 
Is there any certain thing you would like me to write about here? Please just let me know :) If you need any advice or tips, comment or email me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment