Translate

Monday, August 20, 2012

Dance, Dance!

Good day, good day!! Me again :)

This evening i went to two dance classes!! Fun!!
  First commercial Jazz!! That was so much fun!!! Loads of small differnt coreagraphies!!
  For once, i actually kept up with the dance speed! Of course, a few mistakes here and there... but nobodies perfect!!!

And then it was a 15 minute break before i went to Zumba Jazz! Ive tried Zumba twice before.. it just isnt my thing. I cant seem to Shake!! haha... im so stiff in my body...
   And the teacher went sooo fast, that i pretty much just did my own thing!! Thats the way to do it.
  I felt pretty awkward in the class, so unfortunatly, i didnt enjoy it... but atleast i tried Zumba!!

I was then planning to do Hip-Hop, which is my favourite dance style!!!! But other things came in the way... :'( so i headed home instead.
   I wish i had danced Hip-Hop... but sure, its just to move on.
 :)

A blury picture of me!!


  

2 comments:

  1. I personally love Zumba! It's so much fun and you can just add your own style to it. I don't dance much, so it was sorta the perfect thing to try! Where did you go to try them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commercial Fitness equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, bikes and custom strength equipment. You can find our nearest provider for Fitness equipment orlando.

    ReplyDelete