Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2012

exercise and the gym

Exercise and the gym are more then just burning calories and losing weight. Exercise is important for health aswell. People who are skinny/thin and don't exercise are just as unhealthy as people who are obese and don't exercise. It's important for everyone. An hour each day. I love exercise and sport. It always makes me feel so much better!!! I spend time exercising and prioritizing exercise because I know its important. And it makes me feel better. I don't feel so stressed. I hate when I get the comment ' well you don't need to exercise do you?' It's like... yeah I do. But maybe not for the same reason as someone who is 20kg overweight... but its still about health. I hate how people think you need to exercise just to lose weight .....

1 comment:

  1. I've just found this other blog too :)
    I couldn't agree more with you.
    Being thin without exercising is as bad as being overweight.

    ReplyDelete